Friday, February 29, 2008

Hopefully better day

So yesterday was Ella's bad day. She woke up every hour the night before and got up at 8. I couldn't get out of bed without being majorly mean, to put it nicely, so I put her in her crib and let her cry/play for an hour. She then got back into to bed with me and slept until 10:30. We met Morgan and Ari for lunch at Panera. She was in a decent mood then. We ran by my dad's to pick up some money so I could pay our insurance. As we were leaving his drug dealer showed up. That was pretty much the last straw for me. I think I'm done. I don't know if I can do it anymore. I don't want to get into it... So we came back to my house and the babies refused to take a nap. Morgan and I started scrapping while the babies played. They both got fussy so we put Baby Einstein on then Nemo. Ari had it, so they had to leave early. :( After they left, Ella was horrible. She refused to take a nap and just wanted to scream. Fortunately Rachael and Steve showed up and she was fine again. I went upstairs to cook dinner and they played with her in the living room. Ella tripped over something and landed face first onto Rachael's boot tip. Rach ran her upstairs and rushed her into the kitchen as blood was pouring from E's lip. It scared Rachael more than anything. She was ok and it just left a small red line today. She kept kissing her Hello Kitty ice pack, so that kept the swelling down. After that accident she somehow scratched the inside of her hand, so it was slightly bleeding. Then fell and hit her head on the wood part of the counter. So she was just miserable. Mom took her upstairs and was able to get her to sleep in her crib. She made it until 11 then wanted me. We slept in until 9:30 today! Laura and her twins came over to play this morning. Then we went to lunch at chick fil a. Ella ate a whole kids meal. She got fruit instead of fries. So I got her a ice cream cone. She wasn't too sure about it but kept saying mmmm. We're taking it easy the rest of the day. Tomorrow Synthia gets into town!! So I need to get my rest.

1 comments:

  1. When I first read it I thought you were saying that I was in a decent mood at first... Hehe, I actually was, wasn't I?

    ReplyDelete