Sunday, March 2, 2008

Headache

So I've had the worst headache all day. Synthia came to town last night, so I had a girls night out! It was sooo good to hug her! We hung out at Melanie's and grilled out. We tried to play Apples to Apples, but it didn't work so well since Syn had been drinking since Mel picked her up. I woke up this morning with the worst headache, no not hung over. I've tried everything and it won't go away. Ella was an angel and played quite well by herself. Though, she was into everything! Here are a few pics of her playing.
And these are from yesterday:

She has been loving on her baby doll all weekend. She brushed her hair today and tried to give her her passy. She is too much! Mom was wallpapering the hallway bathroom and Ella decided to climb her step ladder. She climbed the 2 steps and stood up on the top one. She is all over the place. I can't get over the change in the past month. She was a walking zombie now a crazy little monkey. Well, hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ella is just sooooo adorable, i love your photos of her , i SOOOO need to get a better camera, im so sad that my photos arent nearly this good ! You take great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, she's such a cutie! We need to get together this week, after my house is clean :(

    ReplyDelete