Wednesday, February 27, 2008

-$2,500 day

So today didn't turn out the way I had hoped. Morgan wasn't able to make it to play today. So Rachael and I went out for lunch and decided to scrap some. I was scrapping the poem I posted last month for a challenge and I wanted Rachael to write it since she has pretty writing. Well, I had to cut out paper, line it and make sure all the dimensions were correct. I didn't read what she wrote and when I wrote over it, I realized she wrote cough instead of couch. So we had to redo it. I decided to read it to her to make sure she got it right. Well, towards the end Ella got fussy so I went to get her some milk. Rachael skipped a part and combined something that makes no sense. I didn't catch this until I entered the challenge. So we have to do it all over again! Which stinks because I don't have the colored paper I need. Well, that wasn't the worst of it. I found out I'm going to have to pay $2,500 for my physical therapy. Because the place I had it at is owned by the hospital (not at the hospital) my insurance is saying it comes out of my deductible. So I'm ROYALLY screwed. I'm now changing doctors. They should have informed me of this. I just did what I was told to do.
Ella almost broke her neck tonight. I went upstairs to use the bathroom and Ella went with me. She saw mom in the hallway so walked out to her. Mom started talking to me (I was still in the potty) and I asked where Ella was...I then ran into the hallway to see her take a step down the stairs, I grabbed the back of her shirt to catch her as she fell down 3 stairs. I about had a heart attack!!! I hate stairs! I usually close the door when I go upstairs, but it was a quick trip and she stays with me. But mom got her attention.... Ella hasn't had a good day. Her molars are coming in, which is making her nose run and causing lots of pain. She's been really fussy most of the day. She keeps waking up screaming. Poor baby girl. Well, I'm done for the day. I've had enough!!! I've been bad and had a cigarette. The $2,500 did it for me. Anyone win the lottery?

1 comments:

  1. Man, that really sucks. You may think about consulting a lawyer, they should have informed you when you filled out paperwork that PT was affiliated with a hospital. Even then, why are you responsible for the whole amount? I'll talk to you today... I'm bringing chocolate, that always makes things better. NO MORE CIGARETTES!!!

    ReplyDelete