Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not much to say

We've had a pretty relaxing day. I cleaned some and went to Target. Other than that, we've just played with some toys and watched the boys come in and out. Neil and Jeremy came to start putting dry wall in the storage/kitty's room. Then Steve came over to blow the leaves in the front yard. They all are coming back tomorrow to finish the jobs. Ella went potty in the big girl potty today! It was totally by chance. She's been constipated for the past 2 days and I sat her on the toilet and she went. I couldn't imagine if she had gone in her diaper because it was HUGE! I'm such a mom talking about poop. LOL But if you had seen it, you'd talk about it too. I tried to get some scrapping in, but I'm stuck on this one page. I need Morgan for inspiration! I've worked on Ella's 6 month photo book and am up to date. I just hope Shutterfly sends me a coupon for a free book! I don't have $50 to spend on it! Well, I hope everyone had a great day! I've got 2 shoots tomorrow night. So mom is babysitting. I'm excited just to get out of the house by myself!

1 comments:

  1. Send me a pic, maybe I can help via the computer since we didn't get together today. I'm glad Ellers is feeling better, I was worried about her this morning. Oh, and check out the $ spot at Target, TONS of scrappy goodness, I bought all of it today!

    ReplyDelete