Sunday, November 18, 2007

Too much in 1 day

Well, Ella was bored yesterday and did too much today! We woke up and went to breakfast with Morgan and Ari. We went to Eddies, my favorite breakfast spot. It was delicious! Morgan needed to exchange something at the mall, so we tagged along. We stopped by Santa again so Ella can get used to him before we go to sit on his lap. I'm not sure how she'll do, but either way I'm sure it'll be cute. We left there at 12 and Ella fell asleep as soon as we got into the car. When we got home she woke up and refused to go back to sleep. Jeremy had his nephew again, so we all went to Chuck-E-Cheese. Ella was too tired to enjoy it. She cried as soon as I put her on the rides. But she enjoyed watching the other children. We stayed for about 2 hours and had pizza. I played games :) then we called it a day. I made Ella's Christmas list so everyone doesn't have to research non-China toys. Judi called tonight and said that Woody canceled his hunt test so he could help us move! That was so sweet of him. So we are going to be all set for the big day! Well, I'm going to bed. We've got another busy day ahead of us! I can't believe Ella will be 10 months. Time has just flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment