Monday, November 19, 2007

10 Months

I can't believe Ella is already 10 months! It seems just like yesterday I was in the hospital with her. It's gone by WAY too fast and I want my little baby back! We've had a fun day. We took pictures this morning and it's not as easy as it used to be. I had to put her in the butterfly rocker to keep her still. She took a nap after pictures and then we went to the park with Rachael and Steve. As we were getting into the car I was singing Old MacDonald. When I sung ei-ei-oooo, she stuck out her bottom lip. I kept doing it and got the same result. She started crying big crocodile tears, then would stop. I'd sing it again and she'd poke her lip out.

I took a video of it with my phone. You have to love technology!


If anyone has any ideas of why she would keep doing this, PLEASE let me know. I can't understand it. It was too funny!


At the park she loved the swings again.

She played for about an hour. We went on the slides and she hung from some net thing. It was less crowded, so I think she felt more comfortable. I can't wait to check out the playground in our new neighborhood. I'm sure we'll be going all the time. We went to Target after the park and just walked around. Rachael needed some things and Ella loves stores. We got home around 7 and Ella fell asleep at 8! She was exhausted from our day. We are heading to Wilmington in the morning and will be back Sat. I'll try and post while we are away. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment