Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oops

Yup, I did it again. This has seriously been one of the craziest years of my life. :) Ella and I got to go to Richmond, VA to help set up Franklin Goose. OMG! It is amazing! If you are near Richmond, you've got to go check it out. I will be back with some more pictures and cool info about the store.

But right after our visit we ended up moving to the country! It was a spur of the moment decision, but needed to be done. The old house is still on the market and our cats made the upstairs smell. So we moved into a vacant house at Ella's grandparents. It's nice to be in the country and quite relaxing!

So I'm back! I've got some great giveaways and reviews coming up, so stay tuned! :) Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comments:

  1. How wonderful the country is, relaxing, peaceful and I hope you love it as much as I did. (I do miss it) The cats can be outside to catch the mice too.

    ReplyDelete