Now that it is Winter, it's really hard to find a variety of organic fruits. You can always buy frozen, but that's not so easy to take on the go. As I was preparing for Ella's party, I knew I wanted organic fruit, but wanted to share with my guests something different. That's when I found Peeled Snacks.
Peeled Snacks is dried organic and natural fruits and nuts which come in a recyclable bag. You get whole fruit pieces in each pouch that are juicy and flavorful without any added sugar or fat. There are 5 organic fruits: much-ado-about-Mango, pine-4-Pineapple, Banan-a-peel, Apple-2-the-core, and Apricot-a-lot. And a all-natural Cherry-go-round. You can eat the fruits out of the bag, cook them, add them to dishes and more.
Peeled Snacks sent us all 6 fruit varieties and I was really impressed with the whole pineapple slices! I was expecting just chunks, but you get the full circles. The same with the mangoes and apricots. I decided to add the Peeled Snacks to our fruit dip tray and also to decorate the cupcake tower with them.The kids LOVED the fruit! Especially in the pineapple dip. The adults added them to their cupcakes since it was a decorate your own party. We luckily had some Peeled Snacks left over from the party and Ella has enjoyed eating them for a day time snack. I feel confident giving her Peeled Snacks instead of sugar dosed snacks that are unhealthy. It's real fruit with nothing artificial!
You can purchase Peeled Snacks online, or at Whole Foods, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, and now at Starbucks!! I have to admit I have a serious Starbucks addiction and Ella always wants something while we are there. I'm glad they now carry healthy organic snacks so I don't have to keep telling her no. :)
The Giveaway: Peeled Snacks would like to give 1 lucky winner a Organic Fruit Picks Variety PackRules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST February 11, 2010 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US
How to Enter: Go to Peeled Snacks and tell me what you'd like to try the most. Make sure you leave your email address!! I cannot contact the winner without it!
EXTRA Entries: You must complete the "How To Enter" before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (1 entry per day)
5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry total)
6. Become a fan of Peeled Snacks on Facebook
7. Follow Peeled Snacks on Twitter
8. Sign up for the Peeled Snacks newsletter (bottom of the screen)
9. Tell me something you learned on Peeled Snacks
10. Grab my button and post on your blog, Facebook page, or myspace page and link back in a comment
New disclaimer: I was sent these items to review from Peeled Snacks. This in NO way changes my opinions about the products or company. These are my thoughts, opinions and results.