Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wed.

We woke up and got ready for our busy morning. I had to drop my crown that popped off the other night at the dentist so they could sand blast it to get put back on tomorrow. Then we went to our MomsCharlotte coffee get together. Ella was the only little one, so she got bored pretty quickly. She was rolling around on the floor about to lose it. But I didn't want to leave since we were going across the street for gym. Once we got to gym she was pretty cranky and didn't want to participate. I counted to 2 and told her we'd go home and she'd go to bed and after that she was pretty good. She definitely has a mind of her own. All of the kids were under this bridge that has bars playing a train game and as soon as all of the kids got out, Ella got in and decided to growl like a lion as loud as she could. All I could do was shake my head and laugh. She has to be the center of attention or she's not interested. After gym we came home for her nap. She slept almost 2 hours. I went up to check on her and it woke her up. We ate lunch, baked cookies then came downstairs to watch Sleeping Beauty. It was a little more graphic than I remember. I guess I should stick to the newer Disney movies that don't really have evil bad guys. I got a really bad headache, so I rested on the couch. Then mom came home and I cooked dinner and put Ella to bed. I've been working on a photo book on Snapfish since they are giving free ones away until tomorrow. It's taking FOREVER to do!

Well, I'll leave you with a funny... last night when I went to bed, Ella was waiting for me. I went into her room and picked her up and tried to rock her. She pointed to my room and said, "mommy's bed," so I took her bed. She fell right to sleep then woke up about 15 minutes later. She crawled out of my bed and stood up and said, "baby right back, downstairs, milk, baby right back." Then she started dancing. A minute later she asked me to go get her milk. I waited a few minutes to see if she'd go downstairs herself, but she didn't. I took her back to her room and she went right to sleep. I couldn't stop laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment