Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ouchie!

We went to the Mint Museum of Art & Design this morning for free tot art. Ella was in a mood, so the crafting only lasted 10 minutes and she was done. She was in a mood yesterday too, so who knows what's going on in her world. Sarah and MaryJane met us there. Our friend Danica and Isabella were supposed to come, but Danica was babysitting and the mom forgot to leave the bottom part of the carseat. Ella and MaryJane colored on the floor for a while after they were done making "mini quilts" and we decided to leave. As we were walking to the car, Ella was on her leash, about a foot behind me. She had just let go of my hand and was looking at a building as she was walking and I peeked over my shoulder to see her face plant on the pavement. I don't know if it was because she wasn't paying attention or if she tripped on something. There was plenty of leash room and it wasn't on the ground for her to trip on, so who knows. I quickly picked her up and she screamed all the way to the car until I gave her a sucker. Which meant she was hurt pretty badly since she almost never cries when she gets hurt. She scraped her face above and below her eye and above her lips. I felt so bad for her. It looks like a black eye, but it's just a scrape. We went to Chick Fil A for lunch and I gave her chocolate milk to make her feel better. We took lunch to mom then came home for her nap. She woke up in a funk. I gave her some tylenol to help and we played downstairs. Rachael came over for a bit. She picked Ella up and E saw my candy corn I have as decoration in a glass. She kept saying, "bite," and we told her it was decoration. She then threw a 15 minute tantrum screaming, "decoRAtion, bI-ite, want it, please, decoRAtion, bI-ite." I taped part of it, so if I get it onto my computer I will post it. It was too funny. She's going to kill me one day when she's older. I took pics of mom's new haircut so I will leave you with that for the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment