Sunday, October 5, 2008

Terrible 2's

So mom finally got to finally experience a typical Ella day. Normally Ella is a wonderful angel for her but today not so much. Mom said she pushed her buttons and no was her favorite word. Glad it's not just around me. I was starting to wonder. But, the days are getting worse and her independence is growing. Strongly. I think 6 months ago I thought to myself, how could it get worse than this. (that's about the time she starting throwing herself onto the floor and kicking) Well, it is and I'm sure it will continue. Save me!!!!
I stayed up all night trying to create my background for the blog. Scrappin Daisies had some cool digital scraps for free on their blog, so I used some of those to create what you see now. I also used Pumpkin Spice's graphics. Just wanted to give them a shout out for their awesome stuff. But, I had to recreate the page so it would fit a million times and finally worked out all the kinks tonight. If you don't like it or it's hard to read, let me know!

I worked all day in Winston Salem. It wasn't as bad as the boss made it out to be. Well, one guy tried to pay with food stamps and one actually put a Greyhound bus pass in the package to cover his cost. Thankfully I caught it. LOL I got home around 5:30 and we ate dinner, we played then E fought sleep. She's been screaming before bed for a week now. She throws everything out of her crib and has a huge fit. She woke up 3 times last night. I don't get it. I don't know what to do. We both were so tired from being up last night we slept in until 9:20 today and I had to be at work at 10. Thankfully I checked my alarm and bolted out of bed. Can I say how much I love Starbucks!! Well, I'm off to bed. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment