Monday, October 6, 2008

3 Results

So today was a day of results. Judi got her biopsy results and they came back benign! That's such great news and I'm so relieved for her! My results came next, which showed I don't have inner ear issues or positional vertigo. So he told me to go to a neurologist and go from there. I'm not too happy about that since that will probably entail a MRI and I'm allergic to the IV dye and have to drink this horrible stuff. The doctor didn't call me until after 4, so I didn't have time to schedule an appointment. I had to call my insurance to figure out which provider is in my network so what happened with my physical therapy doesn't happen again. By the time I got off the phone with them the office I was going to call was closed. The 3rd results were from Rachael's vet and Roxy's cancer hasn't spread to her lungs. She has surgery on Wed. to remove the tumor and hopefully that will be the end of that.
We had a terrible 2 day again today. Ella woke up at 1:45 last night and I had to get into her crib with her to console her. I tried to fall back asleep because I was beat and she kept tossing and turning. She finally pushed me, so I got out and went to bed at 2:45. Then she was up again at 5 then at 8:30. I really want to know what's going on. It doesn't seem normal. She was cranky this morning and taking her anger out on the dogs by hitting them with her toys. I put her to bed at 11:30 for a nap and she slept until 2. I had to go check on her to make sure everything was ok and she woke up when I got up there. Oh- this morning there were 6 deer in our backyard. It was so nice to watch them roam around. :) I love my house. After lunch we took a shower and checked our mail. My paycheck finally got here so we ran to the bank. I let Ella play with the chalk before we left as I put her car seat in the car and when it was time to leave, she threw a huge tantrum. Then it continued on the car ride there. So, I didn't let her play outside when we got back. After dinner she wasn't listening, so I put her to bed early. I want my sweet girl back. We were supposed to go pumpkin picking tomorrow, but Amy our neighbor is sick and I read Morgan's blog and it said her and Ari were sick too. They still plan on going, but with all that's going on, we can't afford to get sick if it happens to be a cold. So, hopefully in the next week or so we will be able to make it out there before they are picked over!

No comments:

Post a Comment