Saturday, August 30, 2008

When it rains, it pours... literally

So today has been one of those days. The rain we've been getting has been adding moisture to the storage room and making the mold grow more. Not cool by any means. But on a more wetter note, as we were on our way out to the grocery store and to find a memory card reader, I'll get to that in a minute, we found a puddle of water coming from the air conditioner unit in the garage. There's no cool air on the second floor. My basement and upstairs runs on the unit in the playroom, so we aren't suffering, but mom is. The people who are under our warranty never called us back, so who knows when it can be fixed.
So this morning we woke up and I went to do a photoshoot for one of the moms who runs MomsCharlotte.com Her son Ben was born 8-8 and is still so tiny! I spent about an hour and a half over there and came home to upload the pics to my computer to see what I could do without photoshop. Of course I had issues. The stupid driver software that came with my camera isn't compatible with Vista and Canon doesn't have a driver to download on their site that works with my system. I was soooo pissed off. So I had to go get a memory card reader to upload the photo's. I did a little editing, but still need photoshop to make them perfect enough to post.
Ella was really good for mom today and kept the mood upbeat. I don't know what we'd do if we didn't have her around to entertain us. I did some scrapping tonight. Not a layout, but some stuff I'll post next week. I haven't done a paper layout in almost 2 months. That's my goal for tomorrow night. Well, it's late. I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment