Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not much

I've got my computer back to where it was, minus the photoshop. I called the guy to see if he could install it and his grandmother died, so he's out of the shop for the week. Poor guy. That stinks. We met Morgan, Matt and Ari at Chuck E Cheese yesterday. We were going to go to Monkey Joe's but they went and said it was packed and left to meet us at Chucky. E loves it there. Honestly, just watching the rides makes me dizzy. But, it's cheap, safe and she has lots of fun. Her and Ari had lots of fun playing. Ella keeps calling him a baby. She rubbed his head and said "baby." But, she called a 3 year old a baby today, so she thinks anyone little is a one. I think her perception is funny, but I'm sure some moms don't.
We went out to lunch with Matthew today at Fuel pizza. It was a nice visit. Ella really wanted a burger and kept asking Matthew for one. But we couldn't find a burger joint near his work, so we settled for pizza. It was too short of a visit and I wish I could spend more time with him to get to know him again. He seems like a whole new person, but still the good Matthew I fell in love with. Not the bad. Ella liked him and kept asking him to color with her. After lunch, E fell asleep in the car. I didn't want to take her out because she would wake up and be cranky all day. So, I let her sleep for an hour then drove to Rachael's. We hung out there the rest of the day. She still was cranky. LOL We played outside and she colored with Rachael. I'm impressed she can color with both hands at the same time. I'm curious to know which hand she's going to favor since she uses both now. We then met mom at 5 Guys so Ella could get her burger. Then came home and played before bed. Not too much else to report. Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment