Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ready for some football!

Sorry I've been a bad blogger. But it's hard to type when you have a pounding headache or feeling rough. I went to the doctor because every day this week I've felt like I was going to pass out and she said it was BPPV vertigo. She gave me meds for my headache that made me even sicker. Not fun.
We took it easy this weekend. I let Ella stay up to watch some of the first Panther's preseason game. I tried her Panther's dress on and it still fit. She was too cute for words. She remembered touchdown and fortunately witnessed 2 of them before she went to bed. She really loves watching sports. Mom and I made homemade wings and potato skins, which were really good! And the Panther's won!! So that was a plus for the night. Other than that, it's been pretty uneventful.
Oh, this morning I woke up to hearing E say "help, down." I rushed into her room to find her leg over the crib and almost climbing out. I guess the toddler bed transition might happen sooner than I thought. Well, we are going to go to the mall and get a pillow case to see if it works in her room. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment