Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm spent

My eyes are beyond blurry, so if there are any typo's- sorry. I've been working for 3 hours now on the puter. Even though I usually spend that much time on the puter in a night, it's different. I've been updating the calendar, which has taken a lot longer than I expected. I've spent a total of 6 hours and I'm still not done. I was told only to work 4 hours, but I wanted to get it all done! I still have to do the best bets, which are picked out. I'm just too tired to write them in detail! I at least have a feel for it now and know I won't have to spend this much time each week.
We had a weird day. Ella woke up at 11 last night and didn't go back to sleep until 2. We fought back and forth between rooms and finally I had to let her scream her head off because I couldn't take it. She slept until 10, funny how I got my wish. Not exactly the way I wanted to get it! We got ready for gym. We wouldn't have gone had it not been Sarah's last day. Ella was having fun until she fell off a rocking horse. Then it all went down hill. She had 3 major melt downs where she was on the floor kicking and screaming. Again, we would have left if it wasn't Sarah's last day. Ella hit a little girl in the face with a maraca, so she had time out. It was pretty ugly. Most of the babies had some sort of melt down. I had a feeling it was a full moon or something. We finished the class and headed to Eddie's to wait for Matt to get off work. He had his truck and was nice enough to go by my old condo to pick up my grill and take mom's grill back over to the condo. Thank you!!!! Ella fell asleep during all of that, so she was in a decent mood the rest of the day. We got home and played and that was pretty it.

No comments:

Post a Comment