Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Haircut!

So Ella had her first hair cut today! I was scared to death they would butcher her curls. Mom had nightmares of it too. Fortunately they did a great job and she looks adorable! Morgan, Matt and Ari met us there and they paid for the cut! (Thank you!!) I of course returned the favor and babysat Ari for the day. We were going to go to Rachael's and swim, but I couldn't get a hold of her, so we came here. The babies both had no naps and Ella didn't get much sleep last night. She woke up at 12 and didn't go back to sleep until 2. Then woke up at 7:45. I'm not sure if she went back to sleep, but I did. Anyways, the babies were tired and fighting over every toy the other one had. They would go from toy to toy and then try to take it from each other. So I had enough when they started screaming at one another and met Morgan at the mall after she got her hair cut. They weren't bad, just tired and being babies. They were really cute in the car. They held hands everywhere we went. They do love each other. They just can't share. And they aren't supposed to yet! Tonight I've been working on the calendar, really wanting to scrap. But, I want to get this done then I can play. We have a busy week ahead of us. I'm babysitting Lauren and John on Thurs. and Friday for a few hours. Hopefully it'll be nice and we can go to the pool. Well, I'm off to bed. I'm beat. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment