Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 6

Another day of an upset tummy. I'm so ready for this to be over with! She wouldn't really eat breakfast or lunch today. She ate blue berries, banana's and a waffle for dinner. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and see what they say.
So I've been a total klutz all day. I've stubbed the same toe in the same spot 7 times. It really hurts! And I've knocked my elbow in the same spot 3 times. All on my left side. I wonder what that means? Other than I'm just not paying attention.
We really haven't done anything today other than go to the grocery. I tried to nap with Ella this morning and she wasn't having it. So she finally went in her bed at 1:30 and slept till 3. Luckily she went down at 7:30 in her bed. I'm letting her cry it out. I need the break! She still gets into bed with me in the middle of the night. But as long as I can actually get her to sleep in her crib, we are making progress.
Hopefully tomorrow her tummy will be better so we can go do something. What, I haven't a clue since we are beyond broke. But, I need to get out of the house! It's supposed to be 98 tomorrow then Wed. it cools down!!! Well, I'm going to relax and read a book. I got through one of my Gossip Girls last night. I haven't read a teen series in years. I'm hoping it sparks something and I can finally finish my own novel. Yeah right...

No comments:

Post a Comment