Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spiders are scary

So Ella slept in her bed all night and I had to wake her up at 9:10 for gym. I was sooo proud! We got ready and I had to pack some toys because I dropped her off at Rachael's after gym so I could get my hair done. Well I look down and there is this HUGE and I mean HUGE spider sitting on the floor next to her toys and my scrap table. I grabbed a vase and tried to smash it but it ran. I then turned the vase over and trapped it inside. I've been very proud of myself for killing spiders since Ella was born but this guy was way too scary for me. It had a furry body that was thick and creepy long legs. It's going to give me nightmares for a year! It seriously was the size of my palm! So I ran out of the door with Ella in tow. Ella was tired at gym and running around like a drunk baby. We left early so I could make my appointment. My hair looks great! She didn't take much length off and dyed it a bit darker than I would have liked, but I don't mind black hair. I'm really happy with it :) We went to 5 Guys with Rachael's dad after I got done. Then Steve came back to my house to kill the spider. I felt like such a girl. I then cleaned the whole house for 3 hours! Ella is back in her crib for the night. I think she just fell asleep, I don't hear screaming anymore. Well, hope everyone had a great hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment