Monday, December 10, 2007

Sick

I've been sick all weekend, so there wasn't anything to blog about. I knew it would happen with being on the go for so long. Today I'm feeling better, still sluggish, but well enough to venture out. We met mom for lunch at 5 Guys. Then we mailed our holiday cards, so be on the lookout! I had to go by Bed Bath & Beyond to return my new sheets that had a hole in them. On the way home we stopped by the park. It wasn't much of a park, but Ella had fun. We were the only ones there. Ella loved the swings and laughed when she went real high. She's liking the slides much better. I put her on the monkey bars and she held on for a good 30 seconds then put her feet on my shoulders. She started laughing that she was so high up. Other than that, we haven't done much. The house is slowly being unboxed. Hopefully it'll be done by Christmas! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment