Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fun day

Today we went to an early Gymboree class. It was much better than last week! The babies were still older, but Ari was there. Ella didn't have much luck pushing the log like last week. She kept falling over. Once, she let go and stood for about 20 seconds before she realized she was standing on her own. We got home and all she wanted to do was point to the tree and say, "lights." So, I took a video with my camera so you all could hear.



Not great quality, but you can at least hear it. Ella took a 2 hour nap and then we ran to Target and the pet store. I don't know why I had to go down the toy isle, but I did and was suckered into buying a push toy for an early Xmas present. As we were leaving Target, she blew kisses at the check out lady! I've been trying to get her to do that for a month now and she finally did it!I'm ready for her to be walking already so my back can catch a break! And I guess being around all those babies walking makes me want her to do it too. She let go of it a couple of times and stood by herself.I couldn't get my camera fast enough to get a good pic of her letting go. But this one is good enough. She really liked it. She was lazy at first and pushed it forward and backwards. She walked around for a little while but got tired and gave up.


We went to the pet store and looked at all the animals. She of course loved the kitties and the fish the most. We walked by the saltwater tank and she said, "fish." I can't wait for our aquarium to be set up! I'm not sure what kind of fish I want. She loves the saltwater fish the best, but they are hard work and expensive. Well, I'm going to fix something to eat and unpack some more. Have a great night!

1 comments:

  1. We had Lemon Tetras, Tiger Barbs and Serpae Tetras! The colors were bright and they are all the same temperament... we had six of each (it was a big tank), Ella might like the bright colors!

    Ari has that same push toy, he loves it, especially the spinny thing on the top. That, and he turns it over and spins the wheel with his hands, go figure.

    ReplyDelete