Friday, November 2, 2007

Terrible 9 months

Today my friend Morgan said, "no one ever told me about the terrible 9 months." And I totally agree! Apparently her son Ari and our friend Alice's son Charlie are all going through the same thing. I think the babies are realizing they are individuals and know what they want and don't want. And aren't afraid of showing it! This is a very frustrating stage. Ella skipped her morning nap and fought me for 45 min. on her evening nap. We all went to the Body World's exhibit at Discovery Place. The babies weren't that interested and wanted to be held most of the exhibit. They did like the mini aquarium and the toddler play area. Ella went nuts when she saw the big aquarium that looked like the one she loves in Wilmington. She kept screaming in joy. It was cute. Body World's wasn't as gross as I expected it to be. It was ok, I wouldn't go see it again. I liked the prenatal section they had. It was neat to see an embryo from 4 weeks to 8 weeks. At 8 weeks you could see the fingers and toes. It was different seeing it for real instead of on tv. After that we went to Target and Earth Fare. I got some organic food to cook Ella her first dinner. She had barbecue chicken, carrots, mac n cheese, a banana and whole milk out of her sippy cup. I've never heard her say, "yumm" and "mummmm" so much. She ate all that I gave her and was covered in it. She also had a mini slice of pizza for lunch. She wants what I'm eating. So, I guess I'm going to have to expand my diet. My back is killing me, so I'm going to sprawl out on the couch while I wait for my mom to get here. Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

  1. I cannot believe she at all that! What a piggy!! (in a good way). my back is killing me too, I think all the carrying through Body Worlds set us back a bit... Have fun with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete