Tuesday, November 13, 2007

not fun

So why is it that every time I want some specific type of clothing it takes me forever to find it or not at all? I have the worst luck! All I wanted was a pair of thick black tights for Ella's Thanksgiving dress and you'd think that would be easy to find. We spent almost 2 hours at Southpark today and no luck. Not even department stores! I decided to get Ella out of the house since she was getting bored and we'd go to the mall to find the tights. She saw her first Christmas tree and wasn't as impressed as I thought she'd be. Then she met Santa and wasn't too sure about him. She didn't sit on his lap or anything. My grandmom sent the perfect Santa dress for that and I still think it's too early to start celebrating Christmas. She did like the snowflakes that were hanging from the ceiling. I was proud of myself for not spending any money at the mall. Those who know me well, know I have a bit of a shopping problem. I did see this beautiful porcelain fairy that would look great in Ella's new room, but it was $79!!! That's insane! Well, that was it for our day. I'm pretty tired. I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or it's because Ella keeps waking up at 7!

1 comments:

  1. I hope your not getting sick, that would be awful. I bet it's a mojo thing, it's super draining getting up early then not having anything work the way you want it.

    Have you tried Children's Place online? They had them last year, I got them for my niece!

    ReplyDelete