Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Decent day

We've had a pretty good day today. Ella woke up at 7:30 and screamed for 30 min. But other than that, it's not been so bad. She's a bit hoarse from screaming so much the past couple of days. It's cute, but sad. We went to Old Navy and found the black tights! Then we went to her Gymboree class and had lots of fun. The boys were all interested in her today. One boy, Ryan, came up to her and gave her a hug, then put his forehead on hers, hugged her again then they gave each other a kiss. Everyone saw it and thought it was too cute. Then Ben came over and started pulling on her. She has such a personality there. I'm really glad we get to go! I know I say that all the time, but every time we go we have so much fun. Today was her last day in level 2. In 2 weeks we will start the bigger class. We're going to miss it next week cause we'll be in Wilmington. I'm going to take her to the music class on Friday morning and try that out. As much as she likes music I think she'll enjoy it. We have like 8 make up classes, so I might as well put them to use. Outie is still sick. He's been laying in the litter box most of the day. He got antibiotics today. Thank you Judi!!! Hopefully that will help. Well, I'm going to put her to bed. Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment