Friday, November 9, 2007

beat

Today was a long day. We woke up and did our morning routine, then went to Lake Wylie to take pictures of Ari, Morgan and Matt for their Christmas cards. We went to Mcdowell park and had a bit of a hike. Pushing a stroller up a steep gravel hill takes a toll on a already sore body! We went back to their place and took a few more pictures, but Ari wasn't in the mood. So, we'll have to take a few more some other day. We came home and Ella took a short nap then completely lost it the rest of the day. She screamed for 2 hours and I have no clue why. Finally I put her in her playpen and she was ok for 30 min., cried, I put her on the couch and she fell asleep. I collapsed on the couch with her, even though I should have been packing or cleaning. My house is a mess! Tomorrow is going to be just as busy! Judi called me tonight and offered to come watch Ella on Tues. while I get some packing done. She also offered to help me move my stuff out on the 30th. Her and Woody truly are the nicest people I've ever met. I can't begin to explain how loving and kind they are. I'm so blessed to have them in my life and I can't say it enough! Well, I'm off to bed. I'm beat. Have a great weekend! Hopefully I'll post pictures tomorrow of Ella and Aiden in their holiday outfits.

1 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute! That's the pic we're using for our cards too, funny that you picked that one! I forgot to tell you, we really like them! Let me know if you need help with Ella next week!!

    ReplyDelete