Saturday, November 10, 2007

another long one

I'm so exhausted! I think I'm about to go to bed, but I wanted to update on our day. Ella woke up at 7 and refused to go back to sleep. We had a major fight over it and I made her stay in bed until 8. So I've been tired all day from it. We then went to take the dogs to get groomed and I thought she'd go to sleep while we did that, but she told me no for the first time instead. I don't know if it was intentional, but I told her to just go to sleep and she responded on cue with no. My dad heard it and got a kick out of it. He said, "pay back is hell." So we came home and I tried to force her to take a nap and fought her for an hour and she finally conceded. But 5 min. later my aunt Carol and uncle Jeff got here. Which woke her up. So we hung out then went to Olive Garden so Rachael could wait on us. Ella ate 3 olives! She loved them. She also had chicken, broccoli and pasta. I went to show them our new house and then they took Ella to Jeff's sisters while I went to pick up the dogs and take Neil to our new house to get some measurements. We have a lot of work to do! I forgot that every room needed to be redone. Dec. will be a very long month! Well, Ella had fun at Jeff's sisters and apparently didn't cry once. Go figure! We came home at 6 and I tried to keep her up as long as possible so we could get some sleep tonight. She was in her playpen reading a book until she noticed I was looking at her then wanted to be held. She fell asleep drinking her bottle at 8. So we've had a busy day! It was nice to see Carol and Jeff. They brought goodies. A cute brown and pink coat and a pink monkey cozie. And my grandmother sent another Christmas dress. So the child now has 3! Well, I'm off to bed. Everyone have a good night!

1 comments:

  1. Gotta hate this sleep boycott that they're going through. Ari seems to be getting over it a little bit, hopefully Ella's right behind him.

    I can't beleive she said no! Ari hasn't said the word yet but he definately lets you know when he's not happy with what he's doing! Crazy babies!

    ReplyDelete