Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On the go

Ella stayed in her pj's all day even though we were out for 6 hours. She lost it at the end and was done being in the car! We ran a bunch of errands and went to gym class. I was scared she might not last during class since she didn't take a nap, but she was happy as always and everyone got a kick out of her screaming. When she's really excited she lets out a LOUD squeal. She crawled again for the moraca's so I bought one on the way out. She was standing on this tower gym thing and she kept letting go; so she was standing with no hands. She loves it there. I'm glad I have the opportunity to be home during the day so she can experience it. We got home at 4 and have been pretty low key since then. I've been working on a scrap page for a challenge and I'm stuck on what else it needs. Hopefully when she goes to bed I can play some more. Tomorrow Ella goes to the doctor for her 9 mo. check up. I'll write what the doc says! Hope everyone had a great day!

1 comments:

  1. Ari started standing with no hands today too! You guys are going to LOVE level 3, it's SO much fun! Can't wait to see the layout, let me know if you need any ideas... we all know I'm full of them!

    ReplyDelete