Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Back to School Lunch Inspiration

I can't believe the Summer is over and it is back to school time! My kids are very independent and like packing their own lunches. Which is great with the 9 year old since she can choose healthy foods, but my 3.75 year old is a bit more challenging. He wants to be grown up like his sister so I have to give him the opportunity to when I can.

I love Justin's nut butter pouches and snacks. My son loves to dip things- so their nut butters and pretzels are his favorite. He especially loves the Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.

Before I could even take a photo, he had eaten all 6 packs, so I had to make another order! He is my sneak and snacks don't last long around him. I did see that Justin's now has a banana and nut butter dip that we will have to look for. These are great snacks for on the go- packed with protein and yummy flavors.

Every year since I've been a YoGetter we have partnered with amazing companies for back to school ideas. This year we were sent Justin's peanut butter pouches, pretzel dips, a Packit lunchbox as well as Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers.
I don't know why someone hadn't thought of a freezable lunchbox until now! This is an amazing idea and I don't know how we got this far without one. We used to freeze our YoKids Squeezers so they were cold by lunchtime, but now there is no need! Unless you are wanting a frozen treat. The lunchbox goes right into the freezer and keeps your items cool for at least 10 hours. So not only is this great for school, but for picnics, hikes, or long road trips. And it is only $19.99! We may need to get a few more of these!

Here is some other lunchbox inspiration using Justin's Peanut Butter and Stonyfield Yogurt:





What are some of your favorite go to school lunches? 

*I am part of the Stonyfield YoGetters group of bloggers and receive compensation and products as part of the program. My opinion is not influenced in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment