- LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
- LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
- LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
- LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S. Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
My favorite was the entrance where there were life-size LEGO models- and Rey was included!!
My son had a blast building a race car with his dad and then racing his sister!
My daughter loved the Mixels station and having hers displayed!
And as a family, we loved the Star Wars relay race where we built a ship together.
LEGO KidsFest tour is coming to:
Pennsylvania • April 8–10
Missouri • May 13–15
Kentucky • June 3–5
Wisconsin • Oct 7–9
Texas • Oct 21–23
Ohio • Nov 4–6Five sessions - all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length - are held at each tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session. On tour since 2009, previous LEGO KidsFest tour stops have included major cities such as Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, San Jose, Cleveland, Richmond, Phoenix, Portland and more.
Sample Disclosure: The opinions expressed above are honest, accurate, and not encouraged anyway by monetary donations. A sample free of charge was received from said company, as stated within the editorial.