Saturday, November 28, 2015

AdoramaPix {Discount}

I have always been a little bit photo obsessed- even before kids. I have loved hanging photos that I've captured since I was a pre-teen. So I have loved how far printing has come over the past 25 years. We have tons of canvases, regular prints, prints on wood, and a fridge full of photo magnets- but I have yet to try photos on metal. So when I had the chance to review AdoramaPix I was super excited to try a new medium.

AdoramaPix is a professional printing company that prints your digital photos on metal, canvas, acrylic, regular prints with over 400 frame and mat choices, photo mounts, in photo books, cards and more. They offer free shipping on orders over $39 (BIG plus for me!) and the turnaround time is amazing- so you still have time to order for the holidays!

There is an amazing photo of my husband and I after our wedding and I've had it printed on several mediums but none have really done the photo justice. The wood print we have (not from AdoramaPix) wasn't vibrant enough so it lost the quality. We had a metal ornament (not from AdoramaPix) but it wasn't sharp enough. It was ok in a paper print- but I wanted the image to be a piece of art. So I decided to give the AdoramaPix Metal Print a chance.

And I'm in love and can't wait to order more!! I think the next time I will try a different metal finish to see the difference- though I do love the glossy white.

The ordering process is very easy. You choose your metal finish, choose your shape, upload your photo, choose the size and mount, then order. The shape selection is really cool!
I chose the glossy white 11X17 rectangle with a wall float mount that gives the photo a 3D look.

AdramamPix prices are very affordable for such high quality.
Those are several of the prices for the metal square prints. An 8X10 is $29 and an 11X17 is $49- so not much different. The fixtures/mounting is also free and you can choose from an easel, magnet or wall float. If you order now, you can save 35%!! 

My readers get to save 35% off all metal prints. Use code: pxusfam35m expires 12/15/2015

Sample Disclosure: The opinions expressed above are honest, accurate, and not encouraged anyway by monetary donations. A sample free of charge was received from said company, as stated within the editorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment