Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Stonyfield Organic Fruit Snacks

Stonyfield just came out with new organic fruit snacks and they are AMAZING! My whole family is addicted- especially my husband who has been eating them like were candy. These delicious fruit snacks are made with real organic fruit and vegetable juices with no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors. 
The fruit snacks are in adorable little pouches, perfect for packing in lunch boxes or even your purse. And they are a great portion size for toddlers and preschoolers. We try to limit sugary snacks, so these really are the perfect kid size treat.  
What I love the most is that the fruit snacks are cows!! How cute are they?? My son has enjoyed playing with them while snacking on his farm set. They've also taken a ride in his tractor and on a train. 

My favorite are the Mixed Berry. The strawberry are great, but the mixed berry pack a punch that are absolutely delicious. They have definitely fulfilled my preggo sweets cravings. I highly recommend trying them if you spot them in a store near you! 

*I am part of the Stonyfield YoGetters group of bloggers and receive compensation and products as part of the program. My opinion is not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment