Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ManPans New Cookie Sheet


ManPans just released their baking and pizza line and I'm officially in love! Tis the season for baking and making special treats!! The Cookie Sheet came just in time for a holiday cookie swap over the weekend. I had to bake 4 dozen cookies (in a hour- I'm so last minute) and they were perfection!



This is a truly amazing Cookie Sheet. The cookies came out perfect on the bottoms (which I sometimes burn) and the pan held true to the recipe cook temp/time. I also made eggrolls on the Cookie Sheet and they were the best yet! The cookies slid off the Cookie Sheet easily and I didn't have to grease the sheet for the egg rolls- which I normally do. I can't wait to use it for our Christmas morning mini quiches!

The Cookie Sheet is 18" X 13" and I was able to fit 20 cookies on the sheet. The last pic was my last batch- so there are less cookies. :) The pan is flat (no sides all around-other than the grip-lip) which is easy to use. You can get the Cookie Sheet for $29.99 and this would make the best gift for anyone who loves to bake!

ManPans uses .080 aluminum that is is coated with Gem-X2. Not only are the pans non-toxic they are manufactured in a eco-friendly way. You can read more about that here. The Gem-X2 release coating is water-based, and is 100% PTFE free and free from any fluoropolymer coatings. The coating will not scratch or flake off into your food.

You can get free shipping with any order over $200 and right now they have a great holiday special:
Free 8" Fry Pan ($63 value!) with orders of $250 (until December 20) Add the 8" Fry Pan to your order then enter the code: holidayfrypan2011 at checkout.

I'll be back with a Pizza Pan review! Thank you ManPans for sending me the pans to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment