Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Live Review

I can't believe that it is already November! We had so much fun in October time flew by way too fast. Saturday we got to go Yo Gabba Gabba Live and it was a blast! I took E last year and we were able to meet the crew. I was wondering how this year would top last- and it totally did!
There were quite a few of the same songs and dances as last year, but who doesn't like, "Party in My Tummy," and "Get the Sillies Out!" This year was much more interactive which was tons of fun. We were out of our seats dancing 85% of the time. And I'll have to admit, I was kind of sad it was only a hour and a half show! But the parents behind us who had a 11 month old said it was perfect timing for them. :)

My favorite part of Yo Gabba Gabba Live was Biz Markie's Biz's beat of the day. Biz invited some kids to the stage to try to do various beats. Of course they were adorable. Then Biz broke it down into a 5+ minute set that was awesome. I remember listening to Biz in the late 80's and 90's, so it was pretty cool to see him live playing for kiddo's. 

E's favorite part was when the leaves started falling and it snowed. It was during the "Fall Song."
I was thrilled Leslie Hall was at the show again! She is so much fun. 
Also Mark from O.A,R. was the Dancey Dance special guest which was neat because I saw him in concert later on that evening. :) 

There are many stops left on the Yo Gabba Gabba Live Tour. Check here to see if they will be visiting your area soon!

*I was given tickets to the show for free. This in no way alters my opinion. These are my thought, views, and opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment