Friday, July 29, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba: Music Makes Me Move!

 On August 9, 2011 Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Entertainment will release Yo Gabba Gabba: Music Makes Me Move! Yo Gabba Gabba is created by Christian Jacobs and Scott Schultz and is produced by The Magic Store and W!LDBRAIN Entertainment.

The 95 minute DVD has 4 episodes which include:

Band: Rock out with DJ Lance Rock and his friends as they form a band and play their tunes for Gabba Land! Musical guest Lady Tigra performs.


Move: Let the music move you as you learn all about locomotion and different ways to control your body, pace yourself, and keep coordination with your Gabba Land friends! Tony Hawk guest stars.

Differences: When Muno learns that he needs glasses, his friends help him with songs and dances to help him see that being different is a good thing! Musical guest I'm From Barcelona perform.

Train: Choo-choo! All aboard for a Gabba Land adventure about trains. Enjoy singing, dancing, and learning about locomotives... all while overcoming fears and working together! Laila Ali guests stars in a dancey dance segment.

The suggested retail price is $16.99.

This has to be one of my favorite DVD's Yo Gabba Gabba has released! E loves music and performing, so this kept her attention for all 4 episodes. The second she saw that the episode Band was on, she had to find her guitar so she could join in.  

Differences is one of my all time favorite episodes. Maybe it's because Leslie Hall is in the episode. She is one of the most unique, wonderful individuals I've ever met! The episode points out all of the differences we have and how it is a good thing we aren't alike. I love the song, "Don't Say Mean Things" and "All My Friends are Different." Here is a clip:


Be sure to grab Yo Gabba Gabba: Music Makes Me Move! August 9 at a DVD retailer near you!

*Thanks to Nickelodeon and Paramount Home Entertainment for sending me a review copy of the movie. These are my thoughts and opinions.

1 comments:

  1. Oh yes! You can bet I'll be getting my copy first thing on the 9th. My 5 year old love Yo Gabba Gabba and I can get at least one thing marked off my Christmas list this year.

    ReplyDelete