The great thing about becoming friends with companies on Facebook is getting to meet new people. If it weren't for Dandelion's post asking where to find their products in a town near you, I would have never found My Baby's Green! My Baby's Green is a family owned e-commerce business that is run from Charlotte, NC. I was very excited to meet another mom in Charlotte who shares the same values. My Baby's Green just opened in January, so they are a growing site.
My Baby's Green carries eco-friendly baby and toddler essentials, bath & body, cloth diapers, clothing, shoes, bags, lunch ware, and green toys. They have TONS of PlanToys and even the 2009 award winning Green Dollhouse- complete with recycling bins!You can also find lots of non-toxic teething toys and organic plush dolls. This would be great for Easter!
Their Earth Friendly Living category is filled with eco-lunch bags, corn feeding ware, snack bags, stainless steel bottles, diaper bags, messenger bags, and totes. These are great for anyone! Especially if you bring your lunch to work.
You know my bag obsession and since I met My Baby's Green via Dandelion, I was sent their Canvas Tote Bag to review.This bag is sooo me! It is made with 100% organic canvas and has Peace Love Organic written on the front which is the message I try to preach! It has 2 large inside pockets that close with buttons, 2 side drink pockets, a large pocket with 2 buttons on the front, and the back of the bag is a large opening. It also has a key ring holder on the inside which in my opinion the best feature!! I always get my keys lost in the pockets since I pack so much junk in my bags. The only thing I would change would be to add a zipper to one of the pockets. But, it's perfect in every other way! The rope handles are thick and won't fray. This is a high quality bag that will hold up for years. You can get the bag at My Baby's Green for $54.95. This bag is well worth the price!
Discount: You can get 20% off your first order at My Baby's Green by entering special20 at the checkout!!
The Giveaway: My Baby's Green would like to give 1 lucky winner a $40 gift certificate to their site!
Rules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST April 14, 2010 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US and Canada!
How to Enter: Tell me what you'd get with the gift certificate if you win. Make sure to leave your email address!! I cannot contact the winner without it!
EXTRA entries: You must complete the "How To Enter" before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Follow Mkokopelli on Networked Blogs, Follow Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog (1 each)
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (1 entry per day)
5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry total)
6. Become a Fan of My Baby's Green on Facebook
7. Follow the My Baby's Green Blog (bottom of the page)
8. Follow My Baby's Green on tumblr
9. Follow My Baby's Green on Twitter
10. Grab my button and post on your blog, Facebook page, or myspace page and link back in a comment
New disclaimer: I was sent this to review from My Baby's Green. This in NO way changes my opinions about the products or company. These are my thoughts, opinions and results.