Here are somethings you can do to help Jennae and her family. (Copied from Green Talk)
- Check out Jennae’s linked-in site so you can learn more about her. Hire her or ask your colleagues for help. OMI, anyone who hires Jennae is darn lucky.
- Ask her to redesign your website. See her portfolio here. This is only a small smattering of what she can do. (She could use some help uploading her designs to her website. The gift of time is always appreciated.)
- Add the above widget to your site asking your followers to help. Just click on the “copy” button or “info” button to get directions on how to embed it in your site. I can be technically challenged, so if I can do it, so can you.
- Just in case the widget is not working, you can donate via her support page on her site. She accepts paypal.
- Consider contributing money via the widget or support page. Any amount will help.
- Advertise on Green Your Decor. She has a wonderful following with over 1700 followers. You got green. She will flaunt it.
- Help her husband become employed.
- Spread the word to help Jennae in any of the above ways.
- Offer to guest post on Green Your Decor to help keep her blog fresh and gain more followers. Contact her here.
- Also, please tweet this post or any post asking for help for Jeannae. Use the hashtags #HireJennae and #Atlanta.
- Please tweet: Need a great designer, writer, & social media maven? #HireJennae in #Atlanta See: http://ow.ly/VihP. You can use Hoot Suite to schedule periodic tweets and let it do the work.
- Stumble this post, share it on facebook, linked-in, or any other social network site. Just get the word out. (See at the bottom of my post the words, “Share This” with the funny looking symbol after the words? This is where you can share my post via email, facebook, etc. Just click on it and it will reveal several choices. As the Nike commercials say, “Just do it!”)
- Continue to support those groups such as the Environmental Working Group, who are trying to stop this chemical madness that has caused increased cancer rates, learning disabilities, JV diabetes, asthma, and a host of other illness.
- Pray for Jennae's daughter "Mini Me" for a swift recovery. She is a little ray of sunshine that needs to help brighten our world.
Pictures are the property of Jennae, please don't use them unless in this context!!!