Saturday, January 30, 2010

Franklin Goose Review


You might remember my review of Franklin Goose from last month. They are a new 1 stop Eco-shop with over 1,300 products. And they are still growing! Franklin Goose carries organic and natural: clothing from infant-6T, shoes, diapers and accessories, feeding gear, furniture, toys, books and DVDs, baby gear, strollers, health and safety, nursery items, mattresses, gifts, storage, bath and potty, and things for the family. They have thought of it all!

I have really enjoyed watching Franklin Goose grow over the past month. They've gotten in a bunch of fun stuff and I love to fake shop. I used to have a huge shopping addiction and now with not working, I had to get it under control. So I browse and find things I'd like to buy. Ella's feet have grown since our Soft Star Shoe review in the Fall and her grandparents just ordered the same pair from Franklin Goose. They were too cute to only get to be worn just a season!

Franklin Goose
just started carrying toddler Baby Star clothing and sent Ella a Organic Lucy Skirt to review.
I love that there is organic cotton jean material. Everything about this skirt is adorable. I love the stars on the butt and the ruffled pleat in the front. The Lucy Skirt has green stitching, which is the Baby Star jean trademark.

The Lucy Skirt comes in sizes 6-12, 12-18, 18-24, 2T and 4T. Ella got the 4T and it's the perfect size.
It comes with the elastic waist band with buttons on the inside in case you need to make the skirt tighter. I don't like short skirts on kids, but I can see Ella being able to wear this for at least a year. In the Winter, tights or leggings are great and of course in the Spring and Summer you can't go wrong with a jean skirt! The fabric is super soft and pre-washed, so you don't have to worry about bleeding or shrinking.

You can get the Lucy Skirt for only $40! Franklin Goose also carries Baby Star jeans, bodysuits, pants, onesies, tanks and more! Plus Franklin Goose has a flat shipping rate of $5.

If you'd like 4 extra entries to any giveaways going on, join the Franklin Goose Community in any way that you'd like. Just comment back here on which community you joined and then write "FG" in the giveaway you enter.

3 comments:

  1. During December (I think) I entered your Franklin Goose giveaway; sadly, I did not win...BUT...though the entry process I made a wish list and became their friend on facebook. Randomly, I was selected to win an item off of my wishlist! I received an organic onesie with a neck tie applique on it! IT IS THE CUTEST, SOFEST THING EVER! MY baby Judah looks like the coolest little gentleman when he wears it! Not only does he look like a stud, the onesie is made to last...Judah is a wild man, messy eater, slobbering, drooling full of explosive poop, bundle of sweetness, so a onesie built to last is what we needed! Thanks for introducing me to Franklin Goose! Vanessa.Iaquinta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now following @franklingoose on twitter @sharonjo2

    ReplyDelete