Friday, December 11, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
  • My townhouse to sell!!!
  • A Peaceful, happy day spent with my loved ones
  • Wii with Wii Fit
  • Eco-friendly cookware
  • To win this amazing sleighful of gifts so I can enjoy scrapbooking again!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • My granddad built me a large rocking horse- which he put real horse hair in!

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • Making a doll
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • I honestly can't remember one that sticks out. I'm sure it had something to do with Rainbow Bright or Strawberry Shortcake
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
  • A Kitchen set
  • A horse that matches the dirt
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
  • Pumpkin pie, cookies, and rum cake
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
  • I usually do every year. But with fixing up the townhouse, I don't even have time to get cards out!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
  • A Christmas Story- nothing says Christmas like the 24 hour marathon!
9. Favorite holiday song?
  • Jewel's Silent Night
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
  • I love all of the things to do around town that are festive. We love driving around and looking at lights and houses that have gone Griswald!
To enter to win all these cool prizes below simply answer the questions in this meme, make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft (use this link: http://bit.ly/4ikY3c ) and tag your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment