I love stocking stuffers! Since we don't do candy in ours, I like to get creative with small little presents. Last year for Ella I did small musical instruments, a mini doll, socks, a book and a dvd. This year I was introduced to a cool company called Name Your Tune, that makes a personalized Name Your Tune CD with your child's name in every song that would make a terrific stocking stuffer!
Here is the playlist:
- Click to Listen!
- Hello, How Are You?
- If You're Happy And You Know It
- Old MacDonald
- Oh How I Want to Go
- Wheels on the Bus
- Boom Boom, Ain't It Great To Be YOU!
- Down By The Park
- The More We Get Together
- Head and Shoulders
- There are Seven Days
- Rainbow Song
- ABC Medley
- I Don't Want To Live On The Moon
- Instrumental Lullaby
Ella especially loved the ABC Medley and Head and Shoulders. She was in the backseat doing all of the moves to the song- same with If You're Happy And You Know It. This would be a great CD for newborns all the way up to elementary school kids. There are some new songs I hadn't heard before which were pretty cute and the Lullaby about put Ella to sleep on a long car ride home. So this would be great to play in their room before bed time.
If you have more than 1 child, you can add 2 names to the CD. So this could be a dual gift- especially if you have twins. You can add a personalized message to the CD label and it will have your child's name on it. Your child's name will be on the CD over 80 times! There are over 4200 names that you can choose from including different pronunciations. And if you are looking to find a name for your new baby- this is a great list to check out!
Name Your Tune would like to offer all of my readers $5 off their Name Your Tune CD order by entering Mkokopelli at the checkout. The CD is only $20!
The Giveaway: Name Your Tune would like to offer 1 lucky reader a Name Your Tune CDRules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST November 16, 2009 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US and Canada.
How to Enter: Go to Name Your Tune and tell me something else they have that you like- or a song your child would like. Click on "Comments" to leave your post. Make sure to leave your email address!! I cannot contact the winner without it!
EXTRA entries: You must complete the "How To Enter" before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (3 extra entries)5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 entry)
6. Become a Fan of Name Your Tune on FB
7. Sign up for the Name Your Tune mailing list (on the right)
8. Add my Eco-friendly Holiday Gift Guide to your blog or Facebook page