Here is what the bill wants done:
- Take quick action on the most dangerous chemicals.
- Require full information on the health and environmental hazards associated with all chemicals.
- Protect all people and vulnerable groups - including children and pregnant women – using the best science.
What you can do
To help turn this new bill into law, we have partnered with Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families, a diverse nationwide coalition comprised of environmental groups, health professionals and others working to pass smart federal policies that protect us from toxic chemicals.
- Join the Million Baby Crawl
- Learn more about Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families and email Congress to let them know you think it’s time to update the law governing toxic chemicals. www.saferchemicals.org
- Learn more about safe products with Seventh Generation's Label Reading Guide.
Please click this link: http://www.millionbabycrawl.com?id=7328 support my crawler and sign up for your own. You can get 2 extra entries to ANY giveaway going on by doing so. If you link back to your crawler on a comment here, I will support you as well. By supporting one another we can get a chance to win a trip to Washington to march in January for this bill!
*You can get your link back code by "Spreading the Word." I copied mine off my Facebook page