Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kicky Pants

Since my Fall Week has come to an end, I had to tell you where you can find the adorable dress Ella was wearing! The dress is made by Kicky Pants. Kicky Pants is a family owned and operated business which was created when Erin Cloke was on bed rest with her second child. They carry amazing luxurious bamboo fiber clothing that I instantly fell in love with! This was the first bamboo clothing purchase we had made and I was more than impressed. This was way before my bamboo research. I so wanted a dress in my size! I love the silky feel and the way the dress swooshes. Every little girl should own a dress that swooshes!

Kicky Pants carries clothing for infants to toddlers and even maternity wear. I've had a difficult time finding stores that carry the toddler line, but there are many that have the infant clothing. You can check out the stores that carry Kicky Pants by clicking here. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment