Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Follow

This week's Friday Follow is Marianna from Green Mama's Pad. Hope you enjoy her blog as I much as I do!

Q. What is the name of your blog and how would you describe it?

A: The name of my blog is Green Mama’s Pad. In general my blog is about “going green”. I like to share easy ways to start making the switch to more eco-friendly choices and I love finding cool new products to share with my readers. So it’s a little bit of green tips, green products and life with my crazy boys all mixed together.

Q. How did you choose your blog name?

A: I liked the idea of using “pad” in my name – like come visit my pad (or home). Plus I liked being able to incorporate lily pads into my theme.

Q. Why did you decide to start writing a blog?

A: I had family and friends always asking me questions about natural products, foods and just for green information in general. So I thought it would be cool to start up a blog and share ideas with the blogosphere.

Q. Do you have a mission or goal that you would like to achieve with your blog?

A: When I set out my goal was to help just a few people be a little more green. And that is still my goal today. Even if I influence only one person, it is still one more person making a difference.

Q. What do you like to write about the most?

A: That’s tough. I really enjoy sharing green tips – simple things people can do to make a difference. Most people don’t realize how easy it can be.

Q. Is there anything you've learned from your blogging experience?

A: I’ve learned how supportive and awesome the other bloggers out there can be. I’ve learned so much from others.

Q. Tell me something you would like my readers to know about you.

A: Well I live in New England with my husband and our 3 boys. I am also pregnant with our 4th boy who is due in December and I still can’t believe I’m going to be a mom to 4 boys. It is going to be crazy in my house! I am a big time hockey fan and love the New Jersey Devils. My favorite show is Lost and I am anxiously awaiting its return in February.


Q. Where else can we find you?

A: Currently I am also a guest writer on the Due Maternity Blog, which has been a lot fun. I also spend some time on message forums like The Mamasphere, which is like my second home, and MomDot, which is just an awesome, supportive community of bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment