Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Follow

Learn all about Product Mommy and her awesome blog!

Q. What is the name of your blog and how would you describe it?

A. My blog is Product Mommy. The blog is reviews of my favorite items that I use for my 2 year old daughter. I love spreading the word when I find a really great product!

Q. How did you choose your blog name?

A. Since I was a little girl, everyone always told me I was a Product Junkie. I was the kid with 10 different shampoos. I love trying new products and I love finding things that really work. Once I became a mom, I transferred the product madness to finding items for my daughter-thus, Product Mommy

Q. Why did you decide to start writing a blog?

A. I often had friends and family asking me what I loved and used. They know I am the kind of person that tries out a lot of things, and if I really like something, it is because I have researched and put it to the practical test of everyday life with a baby and now a toddler. I wanted to reach a broader circle of people with what I have found and learned.

Q. Do you have a mission or goal that you would like to achieve with your blog?

A. I would like people to not always buy the first baby or child item they see, and to really think about what the impact is on the environment and on their child. I am trying to become more eco-friendly and a lot of my products I review and love are eco-friendly. They are tried and true products, but companies are becoming more responsible, so what your mother used for instance, may not be right for you and your child.

Q. What do you like to write about the most?

A. I love writing about bath and body products. After all of these years, they are still my favorite thing to try out and recommend.

Q. Is there anything you've learned from your blogging experience?

A. I am still relatively new, but I love how friendly and supportive other bloggers are. I love that a stay at home mom can have a voice and help others with their experiences.

Q. Tell me something you would like my readers to know about you.

A. I love to read and do research. If it is on my blog, you can guarantee is has been put to the test! Also I design children's clips that sell at a few local stores in Massachusetts (watch out for them on my blog-at some point).

Q. Where else can we find you?

A. You can find me on the blog of course http://productmommy.blogspot.com/. I am also on Twitter. I am working on my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment