Well, now on to some yummy natural treats that won't drop your pups blood pressure. I found Shorty's Gourmet Treats on Etsy and they look amazing! We haven't gotten to try any just yet, but they are on the way and I'll be sure to let you know once the doggies get a taste.
Shorty's Gourmet Treats are handmade with ALL natural organic ingredients. There is no salt, corn, sugar, artificial colors or flavors, byproducts or preservatives in any of the treats! Shorty's Gourmet also carries a variety of vegan and hypoallergenic treats. Every item is made to order and are vacuum sealed for freshness.
What I love about the site is the variety of treats Shorty's Gourmet makes. You can get the every day cookies or special baked goods like cupcakes and donuts. Here is a glimpse of some of their goodies:They look yummy enough for me to eat! Shorty's Gourmet Treats uses organic carob -an all natural alternative to chocolate which is entirely safe and edible by dogs, in a lot of their products in case you are wondering why the owls are brown. All of Shorty's Gourmet Treats are affordable ranging from $2.50-$5. Or you can purchase gift sets for $15.
The Giveaway: Shorty's Gourmet Treats is offering 1 lucky reader any treat from their site- other than the gift sets
The Rules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST October 5, 2009 to enter. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US
How to Enter: Visit Shorty's Gourmet Treats and tell me what you would pick if you won. Click on "Comments" to leave your post. Make sure to leave your email address!! I cannot contact the winner without it!
EXTRA entries: You must complete the "How To Enter" before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Mkokopelli on Twitter or Follow my blog
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (3 extra entries)5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post
6. Watch Shorty's Gourmet Treats on Youtube and tell me something you learned or observed
7. Tell me what you like most about Shorty's Gourmet Treats
8. Grab the Pet Week Button and post on your blog or FB page and leave a link