Parade Baby is a colorful, creative and modern styled baby and toddler clothing line. They only use pesticide and chemical free 100% organic cotton and sustainable materials. Parade Baby's organic cotton is softer and more durable than regular cotton, without all of the chemicals that pollute the soil and water. They are a fair trade company and all of their products are made in sweatshop free environments.
Parade Baby carries adorable kimono's, hats, onesies, play suits, pants, tee shirts, baseball tee's, rompers and more! You can choose your design for the item that you like. The designs change with the seasons, so be sure to check back for new styles. Here are the Fall designs: I loved the pumpkin design on the Baseball Tee! Last year we had a shirt that was similar and was too cute in our pictures. The Baseball Tee's fit Ella's personality, so I thought I'd be out of luck this year. But, I found Parade Baby and I'm in love! The shirt is very soft and thick, unlike most cotton tees. The Baseball Tee comes in sizes 12-24 mo. and 2T. Ella is in a 3T, but the shirt still fits her. The 12-24 mo. shirt has 2 nickel free buttons at the top for quick changes. I can't wait to see her pumpkin picking in the shirt!
The Giveaway: Parade Baby would like to give 1 lucky reader a Pumpkin Baseball Tee
Rules: You have until 11:59 p.m. EST October 7, 2009 to enter. (I'm running it a little short to make sure your little one has time to enjoy it!) The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced after they respond to the winning email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email, or a new winner will be chosen. You must leave your email address! This contest is open to the US.
How to Enter: Go to Parade Baby and tell me something else that you like. Click on "Comments" to leave your post. Make sure to leave your email address!! I cannot contact the winner without it!
EXTRA entries: You must complete the "How To Enter" before making any extra entries. Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on FB, Mkokopelli on Twitter, or Follow my blog
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) You must verify and be active at the time of the giveaway- those who are unverified will become disqualified
4. Blog, Tweet or send a message on FB and leave a link here (3 extra entries)5. Enter another giveaway I have going on and tell me which one or leave a comment on a non-giveaway post (1 extra entry total)
6. Sign up for the Parade Baby Newsletter
7. Tell me your favorite Parade Baby design
8. Grab Mkokopelli's Fall Week button and post on your blog or FB page