Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Whew

This has been one of the hardest weeks of parenting that I've had to endure in these past 2.6 years! If I hear "NO, I don't wanna" or "NO I don't want it" one more time I'm going to seriously lose my mind. OK, I've already lost my mind!!! I'm so over hearing her scream and getting fresh with me 24 hours a day! And I say 24 hours because she's been waking up in the middle of the night for the past 5 nights and deciding it's time to party. Not to mention the constant whining and flipping out every time she doesn't get what she wants... IT'S EXHAUSTING!! I'm not the type of parent to cave in... I know if I let her scream for 20 minutes and then give in, she will know it takes 20 minutes of screaming to get what her little heart desires. Not happening! No one said parenting was this hard... kind of like how people leave out how uncomfortable pregnancy is. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect it to be easy... but I just didn't imagine this...But, in her defense, she is cutting her last 2 molars. She always gets possessed when teething and hopefully it will be over soon. She really is a great kid, but just not so much this past week.

So I'm trying to think of a clever blog post or find something meaningful to say and all I hear is silence and no one screaming in the background. So I'm going to enjoy my peacefulness, because I know in an hour it will be ruined.


Stay tuned for tomorrow... I've got a awesome giveaway for both mom and child that you will love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment