Monday, August 3, 2009

Next Week!

I can't believe the Summer is almost over! Back to School sales are everywhere and I know most kids aren't ready to go back. I thought this would be a perfect time to share Kids Yoga with you. Yoga can help center your child's energies and provide them with a fun, calming time that you can share as a family. Most children have been going non-stop for the past 2 months and are heading back to school on the "Summer high." Yoga will give them a chance to unwind and get them ready to learn- while still having a blast! Over the past month, I've had the chance to review the BEST kids yoga gear and I can't wait to share it with you!! Ella has learned so much and truly enjoys practicing yoga every night. Every day I will show you new poses, give you tips, share Ella's journey of learning the art of yoga, and giveaway some AWESOME yoga gear! This is a yoga event you won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment