On a day where a laugh was truly needed, I received this fabulous organic tee-shirt from Zoe and Sprout. We were only out for a few minutes, but we got quite a few laughs and comments walking through Target. Check out E in her new shirtNot only is the tee hilarious, it's made with 100% organic fabric that is incredibly soft! You can really tell the difference in quality over regular cotton tees. I've been trying to slowly switch Ella's clothing over to organic after I learned that over 11% of all pesticides and 25% of all insecticides are used each year for cotton production. Yes, it gets expensive to go green, but luckily there are companies like Zoe and Sprout who only charge $21 a organic tee or onesie. Check out these hysterical shirts:There are over 50 humorous 100% organic tees and onesies to choose from, plus 100% cotton shirts and organic baby caps. All of Zoe and Sprout organics are made in India in a fair labor environment and are GOTS certified. Zoe and Sprout also donates 3% of their yearly profits to Keep America Beautiful, which engages individuals to take greater responsibility for improving their community environments. I love to support companies that give back!!
Zoe and Sprout is offering ALL of my readers 25% off while the contest is running! Enter the code "mommies" at the checkout.
Zoe and Sprout is offering one of my lucky readers a tee or onesie of their choice. The tee's come in sizes 2T, 4T or 6T and the onesies come in sizes 3-6M, 6-12M, or 12-18M. You also have the choice for long or short sleeves!
1. You must visit Zoe and Sprout and tell me your favorite shirt other than the ones listed above. Click on "Comments" to leave your post. Make sure to leave your email address!! I cannot contact the winner without it! You have until 11:59 p.m. July 13, 2009 to enter.
EXTRA entries: Make sure you leave a comment for each extra entry and tell me which one.
2. Become a fan of Mkokopelli on Facebook or Mkokopelli on Twitter
3. Follow or subscribe to my blog- tell me which
4. Blog, Twitter or leave a message on FB and leave a link here (3 extra entries)
5. Join Zoe and Sprout's Email list
6. Tell me 3 ways you are helping to improve the environment
7. Make a purchase at Zoe and Sprout and tell me what you bought (5 extra entries)
Thanks to Zoe and Sprout for their awesome giveaway and offer!!! Good luck to everyone!!!