Monday, January 19, 2009

Ella's Birthday!!!!

Wow, the kiddo couldn't have asked for a better birthday! We had the most fabulous day. We slept in until 9:30 and I made pancakes for breakfast. Then we got ready and went to a Gymboree art class. Ella had lots of fun, though she didn't paint as much as she does at home. It took her a while to get used to it, but she still had fun. I went to the bathroom and asked the teacher to watch her, well when I got back Ella's mouth was completely blue. She ate some play dough and it was stuck to the roof of her mouth! After art, mom met us and we went to Chuck E Cheese. We totally forgot kids were out of school and that place was a zoo! But we ate pizza and played around for an hour. After lunch I let Ella open a present in the car. I got her a cotton baby doll which is really cute. We then headed to Latta Plantation so Ella could ride a pony. She had the time of her life. I can see her working there in 10 years. She was over joyed by all the horses and actually getting to ride. She kept telling the pony to giddy up which was hysterical. She didn't want to get off and had a fit! But we told her we were going to see the other horses and that worked. We walked around the place for a while then headed to Target. I won't get into that, but I had to write their customer service I was so mad. But I didn't let it affect our day. We then went to the pet store and Ella got to see all the animals, which she loves. Then we came home and I made her favorite meal- gnocchi, chicken and peas with alfredo sauce. She then opened her last present from mom which is a mini lap top. It might be too advanced for her, but hopefully it will help her with the alphabet and inspire her to learn more. Then we did cupcakes and played around. She had a busy but super fun day. Just like birthday's are supposed to be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment