Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sleepy

7 a.m. again E woke up. Man, I'm not liking this one bit. I let her cry it out to see if she'd go back to sleep and it didn't work. We got out of bed at 8 and ate breakfast. I then called my doctor to see if I could in before the end of the week. They said if I could be there by 9:45 they could get me in. I don't know how we did it, but we made it 5 minutes early. I saw a different doctor and he didn't understand why no one had done blood work yet. So, his plan of action is blood work, get results, if nothing shows up- put me on new antidepressant drug that works for chronic pain. Whatever, I'm just done with the headaches and dizziness. I find out next week the results. Ella was a (dark) angel during the visit. She was loud and demanding, but for being there 2 hours she was perfect. We came home and she took a nap. When she woke up we ran by the dollar store and then to Rachaels. We hung out there for a little while and then ran to Fresh Market and Honey Baked Ham. I was craving some ham and couldn't wait until Thanksgiving. :) We didn't have an eventful night. We played in Ella's room for an hour. I actually fell asleep on her floor and she woke me up by tackling me. Then I notice 6 Little People sliding off of my back. LOL She is such a funny little person. Well, I'm tired and heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment